Parasites are more common than you may think. In fact, they can be found all around us in our daily lives. Did you know that the vast majority of parasites cannot be seen with the naked eye… so you won’t necessarily see them when inspecting the toilet!
Take the parasite questionnaire below. Depending on your score, our Parasite Protocol may be just what the doctor ordered.
Click Here To Take The Parasite Quiz!
Signs You Might Have A Parasite Infection
Not feeling quite right? Parasites can be the actual cause of most mysterious illnesses. Some people may not have any symptoms from infection. Yet, these are some of the most commonly associated symptoms with a parasite infection:
- Mood disorders
- Strong cravings for processed and sugary foods
- Anemia or iron deficiency (worms can create enough blood loss to cause anemia or iron deficiency)
- Skin ailments such as hives, rashes, weeping eczema, itchy dermatitis, acne, ulcers, sores, lesions, etc.
- Recurring yeast infections like Candida
- Bleeding gums
- Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Food allergies/food sensitivities
- Loss of appetite
- Sexual dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue
- Unhealthy food cravings
- Persistent digestive problems (cramps, bloating, gas, etc.)
- Hungry all the time
- Sore/stiff joints
- Breathing problems
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose and anus
- Memory problems
The tricky thing with parasite infections is that they can cause just about any known symptom. Hence, that’s ultimately why parasites are often the culprit behind almost every known medical condition.